FOR THE LOVE OF JUNK

SOME WOMEN DREAM OF BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND PERFECTION. SOME DREAM OF THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH, OUTCAST ITEMS, THE TATTERED, THE CRAZED, THE RUSTED AND SOMETIMES DISCARDED TREASURES. IM A MEMBER OF THE SECOND GROUP. I'M A JUNKER FOR LIFE!



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Test, test,1,2,3
My beautiful friend Jessica from Sugar Moon helped me set up the blog last week plus introduced me to the world of Picasa. For a week I have been wanting to try but unable because of my job. An introduction is in order for the newbee. I'm an antique shop owner in Belton, Texas. We are pretty much 2 or 3 hours away from Austin, Houston and Dallas. I called it the best location in the World. We get to drive 1.5 hours to Rountop and about 3 hours to Canton. It just does not get better than that. Antiquing in this area is fabulous. I really love living here.
I figured I will go back to the past with my pictures and my postings and eventually will get to show you how my shop and my home look today. Wish me luck, here we go...

No comments: