FOR THE LOVE OF JUNK

SOME WOMEN DREAM OF BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND PERFECTION. SOME DREAM OF THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH, OUTCAST ITEMS, THE TATTERED, THE CRAZED, THE RUSTED AND SOMETIMES DISCARDED TREASURES. IM A MEMBER OF THE SECOND GROUP. I'M A JUNKER FOR LIFE!



Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm late for Pink Saturday

Pinky friends, I'm gonna be late posting for Pink Saturday. I left my camera in the shop, but I promise I will take some pictures and post tonight. Please come back later tonight and visit. Blessings, Marta.

7 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Such a pretty dress!
Debbie

Self Sagacity said...

Wow, that is such a gorgeous dress. So very me. Can I borrow? :-) HPS!

LV said...

You may be late, but the pretty pink dress you shared is very fitting.

Unknown said...

this is exactly the kind of dress i loved wearing as a child. beautiful!

Ann said...

What a precious dress, I love all the detail and the soft pink color.
Happy PS
Ann

Susie Jefferson said...

Not to worry, this is gorgeous! And pink, so you definitely qualify, lol. It's 11.06pm in the UK, so I won't be back againg (I'll be in bed) so Happy Pink Saturday anyway!

Terri Morse said...

What a sweet dress! So dreamy and soft! Happy Pink Saturday! Terri