FOR THE LOVE OF JUNK

SOME WOMEN DREAM OF BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND PERFECTION. SOME DREAM OF THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH, OUTCAST ITEMS, THE TATTERED, THE CRAZED, THE RUSTED AND SOMETIMES DISCARDED TREASURES. IM A MEMBER OF THE SECOND GROUP. I'M A JUNKER FOR LIFE!



Thursday, March 4, 2010

It is not important

I just post a minute ago but I just check a blog I have been following for over a year now. I don't know how many of you know Witt Harris Lupher. Little Witt have everybody's heart, of those who know him in person and from hundreds or maybe thousands that have met him and his family thru blogging. He is in dear need of all of our prayers. Please, help me pray for Baby Witt and his family. If you want to be blessed visit his blog and meet him. Blessings, Marta.
PD: all the sudden my venting post or anything else is less important. I'm ok, maybe too spoiled, prayers for Witt, this is really important.

1 comment:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Oh, the sweet little guy. I will say a prayer right now.

Mermaid Debbie