FOR THE LOVE OF JUNK

SOME WOMEN DREAM OF BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND PERFECTION. SOME DREAM OF THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH, OUTCAST ITEMS, THE TATTERED, THE CRAZED, THE RUSTED AND SOMETIMES DISCARDED TREASURES. IM A MEMBER OF THE SECOND GROUP. I'M A JUNKER FOR LIFE!



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas last year @ home

I told you guys I love red. The walls look like a very bright yellow on the pictures but it wasn't that tweety yellow in person.

Just like the stuff in the store much of the red and yellow stuff is gone. Most of the victorian furniture have gone home to my mom's. She was delighted to take it off my hands.

The china cabinet and the secretarie are residing @ my moms too.

I received countless pieces of Royal Albert old country roses china from my husband. Sadly it is all residing behind doors in my kitchen. It no longer match my decor but I can't part with it because I love it and my husband make such a point of getting it for me. By the way, I'm a dishaholic. At one point and time I got about 12 complete sets of china. I'm down to 4. Most of them got a story attached to them. I need to figure out how to upload more than 4 pictures at a time under on single post. Somebody...help. I want to show you my 2009 Christmas at home. i do not know if you guys will stand so much info in just one night...humm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

Girl you ARE a dishaholic! You must have a LOT of cabinet space to store that much china!
Too funny! :-)
Hugs,
Anne