FOR THE LOVE OF JUNK

SOME WOMEN DREAM OF BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND PERFECTION. SOME DREAM OF THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH, OUTCAST ITEMS, THE TATTERED, THE CRAZED, THE RUSTED AND SOMETIMES DISCARDED TREASURES. IM A MEMBER OF THE SECOND GROUP. I'M A JUNKER FOR LIFE!



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Christmas 2008 @ home

More red and yellow stuff. I brought a lot of the red decorations to the shop, one of the biggest perks of having a shop. I used to donate and give the stuff away when I got tired, the bad thing about that is that you run out of money pretty quickly. These days my husband doesn't complain about my spending because he knows I can turn around and resale.

They said when you are in the military and lived in Germany you come back to the states with a baby and a German schrank. I did both. The monster is 8 feet long and takes an entire wall. When we first came back to the United States the realtors selling homes to the soldiers will specify in their listings that the home have a shrank wall. That was last year, you will not believe the turn around I did in regards to my decor in the living room.

Fake fireplace. In Texas real fireplaces do not make sense to me. I only see a decorative value in them.Posted by Picasa

No comments: