FOR THE LOVE OF JUNK

SOME WOMEN DREAM OF BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND PERFECTION. SOME DREAM OF THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH, OUTCAST ITEMS, THE TATTERED, THE CRAZED, THE RUSTED AND SOMETIMES DISCARDED TREASURES. IM A MEMBER OF THE SECOND GROUP. I'M A JUNKER FOR LIFE!



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to you all




As I celebrate the birth of my Savior Jesus my biggest prayer for the ones I love is that He will be revealed into their hearts and that He will shine in their lives. I wish you all a blessed one. Jesus is Lord!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Terry Lee said...

merry christmas, marta! that's one sweet angel baby doll!!

love,
terry lee

Charlene said...

Merry Christmas to you Marta! And I see that even though Noel has left her home with you she has left you with other sweet dolly sisters to keep you company. I was talking to a friend of mine about getting a Saturday field trip together to come down & see you. Hugs! Charlene